Tart cranberries and chocolate chunks dot crispy and chewy cookies.
Fresh cranberries give the perfect tart bite alongside a chewy cookie and chocolate chunks.
These cookies are gluten free, and oh so delicious! Almond flour is mixed with coconut oil, avocado oil and egg. Coconut sugar is used in place of refined sugar, as refined sugar is highly processed and can increase inflammation in the body.
Cranberry Chocolate Cookies
Combine dry ingredients
- Combine all dry ingredients with a whisk.
- Set aside and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine wet ingredients
- In a stand mixer, or by hand, cream oils and sugar.
- Add egg, and beat until fluffy, 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients mixed above, and stir just until combined.
- Gently fold in cranberries and chocolate chunks.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Using a half ice cream scoop, or two large spoons, scoop dough into balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet, 1 - 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes for a chewier cookie. Bake for 20 minutes for a crispier cookie.
Makes about 12 1 inch cookies.